Friday, November 28, 2008

Hair Day

Today Shelia was able to get her hair washed and dried and she sure is looking good.
Her hair is looking so blond! She has had a swallow study and is now able to eat and drink. she has sat in a chair for a couple of hours today and said she is ready to drive home. I don't think so. She wants Sean to pull the car up and sneak her out! She needs strength and coordination exercises and a little more desire to eat solid foods.
We are so happy and Thankful to our Father in Heaven. He has blessed us abundantly.

2 comments:

Tami Lieu said...

I am so glad to hear she is wanting to come home. With added antisipation all here in Durant are awaiting with patience and thanksgiving that the Lord has truly blessed you and heard all our prayers. I know you don't want to be bonbarded with people at your door step when you return so let me know and Matt and I will be there to greet you with open arms and love. Tami

Erin said...

I'm so happy to hear the good news. Thank you so much for posting this blog so we can all know how she is doing. :-D