Friday, November 21, 2008

She's Getting impatient

Shelia's sedatives are wearing off and she is moving around in bed and trying to get comfortable. She is responding to questions but is still a little sedated. I hope she can be more aware tomorrow so the vent training can begin. Thanks for the friends that are coming to see Shelia. Getta, Sharlette, Rindi for coming so far to say you care. Connie for your care and concern, Thanks.
I have no way of expressing the comfort I have felt from all of the prayers given on our behalf. I trust in the Lord and have an abiding faith in his love for our family. Thanks for all of those that are working around the clock to make sure that I don't have to worry about anything except Shelia. I love you.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Just want you to know that I'm praying for you and hope for the best. Love you.